Issues with displaying 360 videos and images
- Videos and images are not displaying or in the wrong size
- Ensure that they are in the right format.
- Ensure that they have finished uploading before attempting to play. They should have a coloured track icon on the headset’s main screen.
- Try re-uploading the content again.
- Videos and images are skewed
- Ensure that they are formatted and optimised for VR (you may need to check this with the person responsible for generating the content if it is your own)
- Videos and images are stuttering or glitchy
- Try restarting the headset and then playing the content again.
- Ensure that your Wi-Fi and network connection are quick and stable.
- Videos and images are duplicated on screen (CVR-155-A only)
- Press the Back button for a few seconds to return the view to normal.
Compatible file formats
MP4 (.mp4) - Used by videos supplied on the ClassVR portal.
User created content:
Video: H264 (MP4)
Audio: ACC Stereo
Bitrate: between 15 – 20 Mbps
Aspect ratio: 3840 x 2160 Stereoscopic
JPEG (.jpg) format
PNG (.png) format
GLTF (.glb) binary format
STL (.stl) 3D printing/CAD format
If you are having any issues with uploading or converting files to work with these formats, we would recommend speaking to the person who is responsible for creating and managing content in your organisation. Avantis does not officially recommend or affiliate with any company that produces this type of content.