Charging case & trolley troubleshooting
All headsets are not charging.
- Check that the charging case is connected to a power outlet, and it is switched on.
- Ensure that the USB hub within the case/trolley is switched on.
- Ensure that there is no damage to the USB hub and the plug socket.
- If there is a fuse in the plug, ensure that this has not blown.
- Ensure that there is power to the power outlet.
One headset is not charging.
- Ensure that one of the charging cables is securely connected to the USB port on the headset.
- Check that the cable is securely connected to the USB hub.
- Try connecting the headset to a different USB cable and vice versa.
Devices or the inside of the case/trolley is getting hot.
- Ensure that the fan(s) are working correctly and that there is nothing blocking them.
- Disconnect the case/trolley from the power outlet and allow to cool. Then check the charging cables, USB hub and main power cable to ensure that they are all connected securely and working properly.
- Ensure that the charging case/trolley is kept in a cool, dry room out of direct sunlight.