Hand controller troubleshooting
The ClassVR hand controller plugs directly into the CVR-255 & CVR-255-64 headsets. (A USB-C to USB-A connector is required for the 155-A model) no further drivers or setup is required.
USB-C to USB-A Connector
If for any reason the hand controller does not work when plugged into a headset, please try the following:
- Ensure that the hand controller is plugged securely into the USB port on the headset.
- Try unplugging and re-plugging the hand controller into the headset.
- Try plugging the hand controller into another device.
- Try plugging a different hand controller into the headset you are using.
- Press all of the buttons and move the joystick around to see if anything responds.
- If you are using a CVR-155-A headset, try changing the USB adapter. (Please note that the hand controller will only work in the USB-A port – do not try to plug it into the micro-USB charging port)
- If there is any debris (dust or other foreign objects) in the USB port, this will need to be cleaned out before use. You may need to speak to your IT provider as this is a delicate process.
If the above does not work, please raise a ticket with our support team.
Please note that the ClassVR headsets are also designed to work without the hand controllers – please refer to the user’s guide by clicking here: