Damaged ClassVR accessories or other equipment
If your USB hand controller, AR cube or charging case/trolley has incurred physical damage, including (but not limited to):
- Cracked casing
- Broken or non-functioning cooling fans
- Damaged or severed cables
- Damaged USB hub or ports
- Broken or non-functioning buttons/controllers
- Damaged Analogue stick
- Damaged drawers (Charging trolley)
- Damaged or worn QR codes (AR cube)
In most cases, the hardware in question will need to be returned to Avantis for repair. We will need proof of purchase and details of the accessory that is damaged.
Please note that repairs will not be chargeable if the device was new and damaged during delivery. Other than this, physical damage is not covered by warranty.
Once you have collected this information, please raise a support ticket with our support team for further investigation.