Using QR codes and the AR Cube with your ClassVR headsets.
In order for the headsets to scan QR codes or use the AR Cube effectively, please ensure the following:
- You are in an adequately illuminated room.
- The camera lens is clean and free from dust, grease or damage.
- Ensure that any protective covers have been removed from the camera lens.
- The AR Cube is not damaged or the code print rubbed off.
- The QR code is not obscured or missing.
- Restart the affected devices
If the device is having issues reading a QR code, try restarting the headset and then scanning the QR code again.
- Check your network/internet connection
Ensure that your network is available, working, stable and reasonably quick.
- The camera can see the QR code
You may have to move the headset closer or further away to make sure that the QR code is clear and in full view of the camera. You may also have to adjust the brightness/resolution of your screen.
- Check your Wi-Fi network settings
Ensure that you have entered the correct details for the network you are trying to connect to.
- Additional network settings
Some QR codes download information or software from the internet. Therefore we would recommend that you check with your IT provider in case there are any extra steps that need to be considered, such as subnets, proxy servers or firewalls.
- Portal QR codes library
There is a list of the most commonly used QR codes available here: https://portal.classvr.com/manage/qrkeys.cfm