Issues when trying to boot up the ClassVR headsets
Note: The first thing to try if the headset does not power on is to ensure that it is sufficiently charged. Click here for further information on charging.
When starting the headsets up, you experience the following:
- Static ClassVR logo
- Spinning ClassVR logo for longer than 1 minute
- Spinning ClassVR logo then headset shuts down
- The screen fades while booting up
- The screen has power, but is completely black
- Restart the affected devices
Hold down the power button for 10 seconds, then release. The headset should now be completely powered off. Press the power button again to restart.
- Factory reset
Raise a support ticket – one of our support technicians can send out a factory reset request directly to the headset. (Please note that we will need the serial number and name of the headset that needs resetting.)
Please note – a factory reset will remove all downloaded apps, software and anything else that has been added to the headsets.
In rare cases, the affected headsets may have to be re-flashed with the latest firmware. You will need to raise a ticket with our support team.
- Allow the headsets to completely discharge, recharge in the charging case and then try turning on again.
- Allow suitable time to make sure that it is not taking longer than usual for the device to start.
- Try plugging the headset directly to a power outlet using a suitable USB charging cable.
- If you have tried all of the above and are still having issues, then please log a ticket with our support team.