Troubleshooting creating and editing playlists
In order to learn how to create and edit playlists, you can click here for the guide, or you can contact our support team who can arrange training.
- I cannot see all of the content in my playlist on the ClassVR headset.
- The headsets can only display a maximum of 20 tracks on the main screen. While all of the other content is there, this will have to be managed and accessed using the ClassVR portal on the computer. If you want to show more content, we recommend creating another playlist or editing down the current one you are using.
- It is taking a long time for the content to show on the headsets.
- This is most likely because the files that you are uploading are quite big, or you may be trying to upload to a lot of headsets at the same time. You can either pre-emptive download the content prior to the lesson, upload smaller files or upload to only a few headsets at a time.
- Playlist content is not showing/Will not open.
- This may also be down to the content still downloading, or there may be an issue with the wireless network connection.
- Check the ClassVR Portal Devices list. Content sent from here will have a pink loading progress bar next to the headset.
- Ensure that the headsets are powered on and showing as either ‘Connected’ or ‘Active’ in the ClassVR portal. Content will not upload to headsets that are powered off.
- I cannot see or access any playlists on the portal.
- Check to make sure that your subscriptions are valid and up to date.
- Check to make sure that some playlists have been created and saved.