ClassVR Sensor malfunction
If when using your headset, you notice the following:
- The headset is not responding to movement.
- When tilting the headsets, they are not rotating.
- When rotating the headset, the movement on-screen is glitchy or choppy.
Things to try if the sensors are not functioning correctly:
- Try restarting the device. (Click here for further information)
- Try a factory reset. (Click here for further information)
- Ensure that the headset is sufficiently charged. (Click here for further information)
If after trying the above, the headset may have to be returned for repair. If this is the case, then please log a ticket to our support team so that we can investigate further.
*Repairs will be chargeable unless the device was new and damaged during delivery. Other than this, physical damage is not covered by warranty.